The Outlook editor will leave small spaces on the sides of some elements as handles or grab-edges. These extra pixels may cause your email not to display perfectly within the editor—but, when sent, these handle pixels will not be displayed within the email.
Articles in this section
- How do I assign multiple emails to a campaign?
- Can I recall an email?
- Images are not displaying on mobile devices. How do I prevent Outlook from automatically embedding them?
- When I delete an email in Scheduled Sends, will the email still go out?
- How do I get the custom fields inserted into my emails?
- Templates Or Messages Not Holding Font Styling
- Image Sizing and Layout Alignment Issues
- From Address Changes When Sending a Tracked Email
- Email Not Sending, Going Into The Drafts Folder Instead
- Images Never Loading When I Use Add Image