With the Save Links function in PoliteMail you can save links, and easily pull them into new messages without having to retype the content.
1. To enable links, go to PoliteMail > Content > Links
2. Create a new link by clicking on the New button, and then typing in the link text and URL.
3. Check the box in the “Link” column. The icon will change to a green hand with a hyperlink
4. This link will now be added to the Links drop-down menu and can be added to your PoliteMail messages.
5. You can also modify existing links and enable them by clicking on the Edit button next to any link
Please note that all of your links will be tracked by default when you send, regardless of whether you enable them to show up in the menu.